5 Simple Ways To Grow Thicker, Longer, Stronger Hair – All Naturally
From raw egg hair masks to deep avocado-conditioning, women everywhere have been willing to do just about anything to slow down thinning hair. Many are even willing to undergo pricey and painful hair transplant procedures, just to try to buy themselves more time. Often times, all these efforts result in little hair growth but a lot more stress, and stress is one of the leading culprits of thinning hair and Female Pattern Hair Loss.
To be sure, there is no magic product that can transform thinning patches overnight into a lush and lustrous full set of hair.
But if you do the following 5 things, within just a couple weeks, you’ll start noticing improvements with your own hair.
#1: Improve Scalp Health
The key to thicker, fuller and silky hair starts with a healthy scalp. Why is a healthy scalp important? The health of your scalp determines the health and condition of your hair. If your scalp is in poor shape, you can develop a scalp or hair disease. And not only that, the texture of your hair is directly related to the condition of your scalp. In light of this, what does it take to have a healthy scalp? Here are the three easiest ways:
- Nutrients—A healthy scalp needs nourishment every day, not just from hair care products but from the foods you eat. Avoid eating fast food. Try to eat a big salad with fresh veggies every day or a low-sugar veggie juice. The antioxidants in veggies, along with the minerals in nuts and seeds help direct fresh blood flow to the scalp.
- Massage—Getting a Swedish massage at a spa is pure bliss but doing it every day would be prohibitively expensive. Giving your scalp a massage for a few minutes a couple times a day, however, is easy and doesn’t cost you a penny. It’s another easy way to increase blood circulation to the scalp.
- Don’t Shampoo Every Day—In the past, we used to think that it was necessary to shampoo every day for glamorous hair. But nowadays, we know better. Shampooing every day drys out the scalp, robbing it of its natural oils. Shampooing too often damages hair cuticles, the protective barrier for the hair. So how often should you shampoo? No more than 3 days a week. If you swim in chlorine or in the ocean, you can shampoo more frequently, albeit with a very mild shampoo.
#2: Use Chemical-Free Products
Speaking of very mild shampoo, even if it’s advertised as “gentle” it probably has synthetic chemicals. Chemicals kill hair. Man-made chemicals might temporarily make your hair stylish, freezing it in place, for example. But in the long run, these harsh chemicals dry out your scalp and suffocate the hair follicles.
One of the most common chemicals you should avoid is Sodium lauryl sulphate. You should also avoid any ingredient that contains a paraben (for example methylparaben). Parabens are so bad for your scalp that they can cause severe damage to the hair follicles. Think of it this way: a veggie garden can’t grow in a toxic swamp. Likewise, healthy hair can’t grow with a scalp coated in chemicals.
Other chemicals to avoid are dimethicone, silicone, fragrance, formaldehyde, and alcohol. Although a 100% natural shampoo might cost a buck or two more (ok, maybe three), it’s worth the extra cost to have a healthier scalp.
#3: Don’t Heat Style Your Hair
Chemicals in shampoo and hair treatments aren’t the only common hair care hair-killers. So is heat. Blow dryers and heat irons break down your hair’s hydrogen bonds. You don’t need a degree in chemistry to know that that sounds serious. And it is. That’s because hydrogen bonds are responsible for one-third of the total strength of your hair. These hydrogen bonds are also what gives your hair not only strength but elasticity—how much your hair will stretch and return to normal without being damaged.
It might be difficult to break a decades-old habit of using a hairdryer. Not to mention the belief that heat-styling is critical for that red carpet stylish look. But it’s much better to allow your hair to dry naturally first before styling. And if you must use heat, use a lower setting or temperature or hold the hair dryer further away from your hair.
#4: Take Your Vitamins
All cells need vitamins for growth and your hair in no different. Vitamin A helps glands create sebum, a natural hair oil that moisturizes and protects the scalp. Vitamin B is Biotin and studies have linked a biotin deficiency with hair loss. Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant that helps protect your skin and hair from free radicals. Your hair is made almost entirely of proteins, so you need to make sure you are getting enough protein in your diet. A good multivitamin is an easy way to get all the nutrients you need to support hair growth.
#5: Use Essential Oils (These 15 Are The Best)
Of all the things throughout history people have used to grow thicker, fuller, shinier hair that’s easy to use and is proven to work is essential oils. Essential oils are the pure plant extracts and therapeutic compounds (natural chemicals) from plants that are extracted using a low-heat steam distillation process.
Nearly everybody knows that essential oils can help with relaxation but fewer people realize their amazing ability to nourish the scalp and promote hair growth and perfectly shiny-looking hair (but not too oily).
You may even have a couple hair care products at home that contain essential oils. The problem is that these products most likely also contain synthetic ingredients. And the essential oils themselves in your brand-name shampoo most likely aren’t pure. Another problem is that adding a product to your hair that has only a couple of oils won’t really do much. In fact, in order to have a very noticeable effect, you really need several different essential oils.
So how can you know for sure if essential oils for hair work? And if so, what are the best ones? Essential oils are proven by research to work. Here are the top 15 for hair growth that have been studied:
- Cedarwood oil stimulates your scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Alma oil moisturizes your hair, promotes hair growth and fights dandruff.
- Tea tree oil soothes dry, flaky scalp and unclogs hair follicles and nourishes your roots.
- Geranium oil strengthens your hair follicles.
- Jojoba oil moisturizes the hair and stimulates your scalp.
- Lavender oil deep-conditions your hair, keeps it shiny and helps control dandruff.
- Argan (Moroccan) oil moisturizes, nourishes, and provides antioxidants to your hair to protect it against damage.
- Rosemary oil stimulates the roots, improves hair growth, and increases circulation in your scalp.
- Sage oil also promotes hair growth and stimulates your scalp.
- Sandalwood oil helps with dry and split ends and provides an earthy, natural fragrance to your hair.
- Juniper Berry oil helps to improve the appearance of thinning hair, conditions hair and prevents dandruff.
- Thyme oil increases blood flow to your scalp and rejuvenates hair follicles to help promote hair growth.
- Castor oil benefits hair follicles, moisturizes the scalp, eases dandruff, and leaves your hair smooth and shiny.
- Eucalyptus oil improves shine, thickness, and overall health of your hair and soothes an itchy scalp.
- Avocado oil’s vitamin and minerals stimulate hair follicle activity and growth. It also gives your hair a healthy and natural shiny appearance. (Without having to rub the whole avocado in your hair.)
Hair Envy: 15 Essential Oils For Healthier Hair in One Bottle
Buying all 15 of these oils would be very difficult and expensive. Hair Envy contains all 15 of these oils in one very convenient bottle. Hair Envy is sourced with plant oils from sustainable farms throughout the world. Each oil is sourced from where it grows natively, to ensure maximum purity and potency.
Hair Envy is like health food for your scalp and hair. You can use it in your pre-wash routine or as a deep-conditioning treatment.
Although Hair Envy is relatively new to the market (introduced in 2016) its popularity has skyrocketed as tens of thousands of people have had impressive results using it.
“Hair Envy works beautifully. My thin hair is already becoming thicker and feels much stronger. It doesn’t irritate my scalp but soothes it. This hair oil absorbs fast and it’s not greasy. My friends and I can’t believe the results!”
—Cathyrn N., Verified Customer
No other hair care product contains all the nutrients that Hair Envy does. Each of the 15 essential oils are powerful on their own. But when they work together with each other, the results are astounding.
“I love the way Hair Envy smells and that it doesn’t weight my hair down or make it appear oily! I have only used it for 2 weeks now and my hair already feels fuller and healthier than it has in years. Highly recommend for thinning hair.”
—Patricia D., Verified Customer
Hair Envy is not sold in stores. The only place you can purchase it is direct through the manufacturer’s website. If you’re ready to try the first product in history that combines the world’s best 15 essential oils for hair and scalp, order Hair Envy today. Demand is always higher than the supply. Because Hair Envy is not a mass-produced product, the sell out risk is always high.
For today only, they are offering a FREE BOTTLE promotion. But you must order today to take advantage of this special offer. Click this link or the coupon below to try Hair Envy for yourself.