I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Life was supposed to get easier as we age, not harder. Yet, as I entered my 60s, it seemed that either my husband or I (or both of us) were always getting sick—and staying sick for weeks at a time! As you can imagine, life is anything but easy when you’re not feeling well.
I felt like we were wasting our retirement, losing time with family and friends, missing out on important events—spending too much time at the doctor’s office; spending too much money on prescriptions and medications that weren’t working.
Eventually, one of us would feel better, sometimes both, but not for overly long periods of time. Even eating healthy and working out regularly wasn’t enough to protect us from common colds, flu season, germs, bugs, and bacteria. I wasn’t going to give up searching for the right remedy. Finally, a new doctor recommended a new solution—and just in time, before our big annual family vacation.
It wasn’t another prescription or over-the-counter medication.It wasn’t anything to swallow or inject, (thank God, because my husband has a fear of needles). It was science! Just 5, all-natural plant extract oils that have been around for hundreds of years, each with their own potent, immune-boosting properties.
In fact, in 2017, a study published in a biology journal revealed for the first time how this blend of oils affects the human cells. What the researchers discovered was that this specific plant extract oil blend significantly improves communication between the body’s cells. The result is lower inflammation in the body and a more active immune system.
In a moment, I’m going to share this blend with you, just like my doctor shared it with me. First, though, take a look at what the blend is expertly crafted with, and how each pure ingredient works to boost and protect your body’s immune system.
5 Plant Extract Oils That Boost Your Immune System—At Any Age!
1. Clove has the power to kill nasty germs and fungus. A study in the Annals of Microbiology concludes clove essential oil has anticariogenic activity against a large number of oral pathogens. Clove neutralizes harmful Staphylococcus bacteria (“staph” infections) as well as E. coli (the same bacteria responsible for food poisoning), as well as Candida albicans. The main natural chemical in clove, eugenol, has been shown to have anti-inflammatory activities stronger than over-the-counter NSAIDs.
2. Lemon contains broad-spectrum antiviral activity. That means it protects you against several different kinds of viruses, such as those that cause colds and the flu. Lemon also greatly assists the body’s detoxification processes. An active ingredient in lemon, linalool, has antibacterial properties, especially against a nasty bug called “acinetobacter,” which can cause serious infections and antibiotic resistance.
3. Cinnamon boosts your respiratory system and protects you against unfriendly bacteria in your body. A compound in cinnamon called “cinnamic aldehyde” is the active ingredient that kills several harmful types of fungi, including Aspergillus niger, aka “black mold.” And in studies using cell lines, cinnamon has been shown to suppress the growth of tumors.
4. Eucalyptus has been used for centuries to help people breathe easier. A particular species of it, eucalyptus globulus, has been shown in research studies to help inhibit several types of bacteria that can make you very sick, such as H. influenzae and S. pneumoniae.
5. Rosemary improves your immune system as it reduces muscle pain and the inflammation response. It also breaks up mucus throughout the body. Laboratory studies reveal the antioxidants in rosemary neutralize free radical damage.
Infinite Immunity: The Easiest Way To Protect You And Your Family
Now, it is possible to purchase each of these plant extract oils separately, test out different amounts and portions, and try to create your own blend—if you have the time, patience, and money. But I don’t have the time, money or expertise and buying all 5 oils individually is very expensive.
Luckily, my doctor pointed me in the right direction, to a perfectly crafted blend of these 5 potent immune boosting plant essential oils. It’s a blend with a straightforward name: Infinite Immunity.
How To Use Infinite Immunity
Infinite Immunity comes in both a 30ml bottle and roll-on bottle. I use the 30ml bottle to diffuse it daily and use the roll-on bottle to apply it to my temples, neck and the bottom of my feet. Yes, my feet! I learned that our feet have the largest pores on our entire body, which allows the oils to absorb and spread through the body more quickly. Simply massaging Infinite Immunity on to the bottom of our feet helps these immune boosting nutrients reach and activate the cells across your entire body.
It is amazing how your foot is directly connected to just about every part of your body:
I’ve been using Infinite Immunity for over a year now. I not only diffuse it in my home (and our RV before vacation time), but I also add a few drops of it to my nightly bath. I even use it diluted with water as a disinfectant in the kitchen and bathroom -all over the house, really.
I’m delighted to say that my husband and myself aren’t the only ones in my family who have stayed healthy this entire year, despite all of the nasty and contagious illnesses festering around. I ordered Infinite Immunity for my kids and grandkids as well. Im told that my grandkids haven’t missed a day of school, though lots of their friends have had to stay home because of colds or the vicious flu.
I feel good that Ive been able to help keep my entire family safe and healthy. Infinite Immunity has not only kept my family and me healthy, but it’s also given me peace of mind. I no longer worry about what life will be like if my husband or I get really sick. Now that I know how to strengthen my immune system, its easier to enjoy life.
How To Get 3 FREE Bottles of Infinite Immunity
Infinite Immunity is only sold directly through their website. When I ordered Infinite Immunity the first time, I was skeptical. Therefore, I only ordered one bottle. Obviously, I couldn’t tell right away if my immune system was stronger. Yet, my husband and I loved the scent of the oils; they helped us feel, well better.
When we were almost out of Infinite Immunity, I went back to the website to reorder—it’s the only way you can get your hands on Infinite Immunity I was shocked to see that supplies were very low.
I didn’t want to risk getting sick again, so I ordered 3 bottles. To manage inventory from high demand, the manufacturer has a strict, 3-bottle-per-order-limit. But there is good news: They give you 3 FREE roll-on bottles with your purchase.
Think of the roll-on bottle as your on-the-go immune booster. I carry a bottle with me in my purse, and a couple times a day, I rub my temples, chest, and neck with it. It only takes a minute to apply, and it gives me a profound sense of comfort knowing that I’m protecting myself (and my family).
If you, too, are sick and tired of being sick and tired, you need Infinite Immunity.
If you want your FREE bottles of Infinite Immunity, hurry—this offer ends today and supplies are at an all-time low.