It’s a fact: More pets run away on the 4th of July than any other day. While it may seem natural for us to celebrate our nation’s birthday with big, booming displays, fireworks are a major stressor for dogs.
Dogs experience frightening anxiety when hearing loud noises. They instantly put dogs into fight or flight mode. While your dog may be used to hearing the garbage truck or an occasional siren, your furry friend won’t get accustomed to fireworks. Put yourself in your dog’s shoes (paws). To a dog, fireworks must sound like armageddon!
Every year on the 4th of July, thousands of dogs run away and most of them are so stressed out by the startling noise, they end up getting lost. In a state of panic and distress, dogs loose heir sense of direction. In fact, animal control officials across the country report a 30% increase in lost pets each year between July 4th and 6th. July 5th is the busiest days of the year for animal shelters.
Sadly, less than 15% of lost pets are returned to their owners. What’s worse is that up to 60% of lost pets have to be euthanized.
Some people try to protect their dog from the shock of fireworks by locking their dog in a room with the TV playing at a loud volume. But again, step in your dog’s paws. Does this seem humane? Not to mention the fact that dogs have exceptional hearing. Dogs still hear the crackling and booming of the fireworks over the din of the TV.
There’s a more humane and easy way to keep your dog safe and calm this 4th of July. And the best part is you don’t have to lock your dog all alone in a dark room. This year you can enjoy the holiday together.
This solution doesn’t cause any negative side effects and requires no prescription. Though it’s approved by veterinarians, this low-cost and easy solution doesn’t involve making an appointment with your vet and waiting in line to see one.
The solution is Peaceful Pup
7 Plant Oils That Keeps Dogs Relaxed During Fireworks And Thunderstorms
Peaceful Pup is a blend of 7 essential oils. On their own, all of these essential oils have been studied for their calming effects. When they are blended, the soothing properties of each of the following oils on the central nervous system become amplified:
- When exposed to Lavender oil, dogs spend significantly more time resting and sitting and less time moving and barking, says a study in the Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association.
- Chamomile oil acts as a muscle relaxer and provides relief from a variety of stressful situations and animal disorders, says VCA Animal Hospitals, which operates more than 750 animal hospitals in North America.
- Geranium oil has shown significant anti-anxiety and antidepressant activity in several animal studies.
- Frankincense oil is high in a-pinene, limonene, a-thujene, compounds which have shown to have a tranquilizing effect.
- Cypress and lemon oil both have sedative effects; they induces a sense of calmness and relaxation when used aromatically or topically. They are particularly useful for fireworks and thunderstorms and other loud noises. Both of these oils also stimulate feelings of happiness and ease.
- Sweet almond oil acts as an antidepressant on animals, suggests a study in Biomedical Research.
How Do You Use Peaceful Pup?
Peaceful Pup comes in 2 different bottles: an aromatherapy bottle and a roll-on bottle. For best results, use both!
This all natural dog calming oil can be safely used to calm and soothe your dog in any stressful situation including:
- Thunder Storms
- Vet Visits
- House Guests
- Dog Walks
- Baths/Dog Groomers
- Separation Anxiety
To diffuse, simply pour 10-15 drops of the aromatherapy bottle into an essential oil diffuser. Diffuse Peaceful Pup twice a day, ideally in the morning and then again in the evening so everyone can enjoy a restful night.
To use the roll-on bottle, apply it directly to the back of your dog’s neck and massage it in with your fingers. You can also apply the oil directly to the bottom of your dogs paws for quick absorption of the therapeutic oils.
Use Peaceful Pup at least a few times during the day on the 4th of July. Make sure you apply the roll-on bottle directly to your dog approximately 20-30 minutes before the fireworks begin.
Is Peaceful Pup Safe For All Dogs?
Yes, Peaceful Pup’s 7 all-natural ingredients are 100% pure and safe for all breeds, all sizes and all ages of dogs.
Is Peaceful Pup Guaranteed to Work For All Dogs?
Yes. Peaceful Pup is guaranteed to work and comes with a 60-day, risk-free, satisfaction guarantee.
Fourth Of July Special Offer
Order Peaceful Pup directly from the link below for 50% OFF and a free roll-on bottle! This offer is good for the next 24 hours only, or sooner should supplies run out. There is a limit of 3 free bottles per order.
If you think of your dog as family, keep your family safe and calm this 4th of July. Peaceful Pup is a simple, cost-effective and humane solution for keeping your dog calm during the fireworks or any stressful situation. Take advantage of this one-time offer and order Peaceful Pup today!