This week another batch of celebrities came forward and admitted that they too had replaced Botox with Skin Envy, a all natural skin serum that erases fine lines and wrinkles. This news comes after countless high profile celebrites including several academy award winners made similar proclomations earlier this month.
Skin Envy took Hollywood by storm last year when it was included with the award’s goodie bags. Stories of celebrities vowing to quit Botox and go “au natural” started spreading like California wild fires.
Hollywood has tried to keep Skin Envy secret for years, but when news of the goodie bags leaked to the public, the product sold out in hours. “I can not believe Skin Envy has been shared with the public, Im ruined!” cried Dr. Walter Schultz , a renowned Botox specialist, who said his Los Angeles business has drastically dropped since Skin Envy went viral and gained popularity nationwide.
Skin Envy is made of just 5 all natural plant extracts, known as thier essential oils. These are the 5 most potent wrinkle shrinking oils known; Frankinsence, Myrhh, Sandalwood, Vanilla and Coconut. When combined and balanced in the right portions, these oils can erase years of aging after just a few uses. Each of these oils are rich in nutrients to restore skins elasticity, promote collagen and minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
1. Frankincense (Boswellia Carterii): An anti-aging powerhouse. Smooths out the skin, reduces fine lines, improves skin elasticity, and reduces excessive oiliness. Also contains strong anti-inflammatory compounds that can help minimize scarring, and lessen the severity of dermatitis, eczema as well as other skin conditions.1,2
2. Myrrh (Commiphora Myrrha): Tightens pores and shrinks wrinkles. Like frankincense, possesses strong anti-inflammatory compounds, which play a role in healing the skin’s protective barrier. Also minimizes blemishes and acne scarring.3,4
3. Sandalwood (Santalum Album): Reduces and protects against inflammation in the exterior and interior of your skin, from the epidermis to dermal fibroblasts, which are skin cells responsible for producing and organizing skin connective tissue such as collagen. The result is the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Also proven effective for acne, dermatitis and warts.5
4. Vanilla (Vanilla Planifola): Rich in anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial compounds that may help rejuvenate the skin on a cellular level. Also protects the skin barrier against the elements, such as strong UV rays, and cold, windy conditions.6,7
5. Coconut (Cocos Nucifera): Softens, moisturizes and soothes the skin. Enhances skin barrier function and protects against UVB sun damage. Contains anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, which may help improve certain skin conditions.8,9
That’s it! The five rich, all-natural ingredients detailed above are all you will find in Skin Envy—nothing more, nothing less. Only ingredients you can pronounce and find directly in nature. Skin Envy’s 5 ingredients are all sourced from sustainable farms, and are always third-party tested for purity and potency.
We have just restocked Skin Envy and are rolling it out with an exclusive offer just for our readers.
Today only, you can get free bottles of Skin Envy! Here’s how it works: With each 30ml bottle you purchase, you’ll receive a free roll-on bottle. The Skin Envy Roll-On bottle is a must have for easy, mess-free application at home or out and about. Due to high demand and low inventory, there is a limit of 3 free bottles per order.
Hurry, supplies are limited and this offer expires today!